Friday, August 1, 2014

When Enough is Enough

Friday 1 August 2014



Like everyone I must find balance to live my life so this is my final thoughts on  the events of the last few weeks. 




In all wars the first casualty is truth on both sides so to judge or believe any reported is a fools earn, only when the participants understand the futility of their actions can peace come. The Bad news, Nothing lasts Forever - The Good news, Nothing lasts Forever !  


The ironic truth of today with not words.

To understand when enough is enough, what is the point is not just about personal wealth. Also our concepts and beliefs, I am committed to plant the seeds to help people think deeper, but that is all I can do. To harp on, get lost in this effort on any subject would be wrong. 

I do understand just because some subject our close to my personal experience, other don't have the same experience. Remembering Love is the most powerful force in the world - Positive Thinking - Excepting of change and knowledge - Understand and Hope - Compassion and Kindness our what I will live out my life promoting, I will do my best to plant that seed because of my own personal life's experience and what it taught me. However it is up to each to except or reject. I feel confident in this because all great religious thought is based on the same things with the knowledge of their time !

The main web-site http://vidanusa.com    



No comments: