Monday, August 11, 2014

Real life Hope for a Better World

Tuesday 12 August 2014


If you check my web-site http://vodanusa.com , in the 700 pics from my life you will have seen this lady, lets just say she is one of the reasons that help make me who I am today. We share the thinking of my page one, while I have work on my project she has had her own far more meaningful and practical project. 



Today I would like to announce that Tricia my Dear wife after a 3 year full time effort in Vietnam, first starting Hope Tennis Charity, then on to Hope Tennis Star Academy has taken two of her boys to champions in Vietnam for U-12 and U-14. This in Na Trang, Vietnam this last weekend.

 

 Hung 1st place and Buu 3rd place. (again winning so many trophies). In Sept. both will going to Thailand to join and train in ITF international tennis (European Tennis), being excepted into ITF world wide tennis development program representing Vietnam, they will play in a international tournament in Singapore in Oct. Her assistant coach Hai, our family member now 8 years a great help to make this happen also, our family today in Vietnam number many not mention all part of Tricia's many years of efforts.   




Coach Tricia, Hung U-14, Buu U-12 and Coach Hai. Naturally it speaks to Tricia's talent as a coach first, her desire to help and love others. I know well the effort and scarifies she has had to do to give these children and many others Hope. Congratulation to all and especially to Coach Tricia !!!


Hai has a (In Vietnamese) Fb account under Hope Tennisstar check it out. 




No comments: