Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Moving Forward

Tuesday 26 August 2014








The US Interior Department is 195 years old, in most countries the interior department is about security and many other things. In the US it to take care of our national resources. Our national parks are one of the greatest things we have to enjoy and protect. I grow up at a period of time where to have a car, just go, travel on our Interstate Highways to see other states and national parks. These two things set us apart from others places when I first started to traveled international, it was to me what connected us as a people, Americans. Its a simple thought, still my feelings, always what I think when pay my taxes, our national parks so vast and wonderful so I will share pictures for a while.  


My handle is vidanusa@tweeter, main web-site is http://vidanusa.com      




No comments: