Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Reality on the News

Thursday 15 May 2014

                                                                                                                                                                           

Of course I watch the news like you, everyday you see so much that just seems and is wrong, be discouraged or fight for whats right, this explains it and it is up to each person to make a stand and difference. It is who are you ! 

 

I've suffered loss, I saw things that have broken my heart and I have cried ! 


Think about it, when you hate you gain nothing but a sense or feeling that your OK, somebody making a stand, not afraid, but it is never anything but a selfish feeling of the most basic in-stink, meaning basically your afraid of the fact the world and we as humans have evolved on all levels. 








No comments: