Friday, May 23, 2014

Radom Thoughts as I Finish this Week

Friday 23 May 2014



I understand as time passes I have change yet again as I learn more, having been on this quest to write about my life, sometimes with sadness and a laugh. This Friday just a mix of thoughts. I can announce that My Dear wife is home from her work in Vietnam for 5 weeks, I'm a lucky and happy guy. 




This is not so much about your wealth or well being as it is your mind, what you think as you mature. 



How and why some people have curiosity is still not clear to me, just that it is one of the keys that makes people so different. I can only admit I've never know a day of boredom and fully expect to leave this world without having that.  Yes, I'm sure at times my life looks a little bit crazy to many at times because of that, but thats OK. 


A fitting funny for the week, I didn't see the movie but heard decried by others. Everyone knows Godzilla is real, big and bad !

Have a great weekend, working or not, remember to enjoy life, share with others, and rest your body, rebuild your spirit. http://vidanusa.com the main web-site. Remember happiness is Oh so simple, a grateful heart is the beginning of wisdom !  



No comments: