Friday, April 4, 2014

Life

Friday 4 April 2014



So this is life, I can only add, be healthy and live long !



Imagine the earth is 2/3 water, under it the same formations we see on land, a water fall under the sea I'm sure there are, maybe slow motion as the tide come and go. I was thinking at least in the search for the lost airliner we are see that our oceans are full of a lot of junk, this tragedy should teach us a few lessons.

  


To not take myself serious will always be my goal, self humor is best after a heavy week of challenging thought to think on. Have a great weekend, San Diego looks as glorious weather again, a small break from the computer a must. main web-site http://vidanusa.com , my goal is coming near, then back to more freedom and activities. Remember Happiness is oh so simple, a grateful heart is the beginning of wisdom.    


No comments: