Monday, April 14, 2014

Just good Thoughts

Tuesday 15 April 2014



Tax day, maybe some people are frustrated, I remember every tax I ever paid, I used to consider that it supported, the hi-ways, military, help for people in need, so many things that help people use at home and at times help abroad. Be happy to be able to do your little part, you will sleep better.


All religions come together at the point of love, something all humans have with-in, when found is so powerful. My view on all religions are just my view but I respect all, it is how we built our world based on the knowledge of the time, is and will be the base of most peoples belief for a long time. That is just fine, is of no bother to me or should be for anyone, as long as no ones belief harms another, it is the most basic of human rights to be able to believe what they will.  OK, maybe I'm a simple man but I never claim to be anything else.  


No comments: