Thursday, January 9, 2014

Friday 10 January, 2014



 The thoughts of this week have been did for a purpose, Yes, better without my comments, I guess important to me to make clear what thoughts guide me. 



One last comment, if I could make one wish for the world and it simple was ! That wish would be that women the world over would had equal rights and opportunities the world over. "Women as lesser then man". I can imagine by using  logic how this happen, to me maybe the biggest mistake made by all the great men that created our religious thoughts, in each one a degree of, Yes an understanding of the facts, but to keep controlled. Maybe it is just part of our evolutional history but I see this as the goal, the best thing that will change in the coming times. We all have a mother, their roll in life, their struggle has created a stronger human being, more inclined to the good wolf in all of us. 




Sometimes we can't see the forest for all the tree's, by looking at the big picture has always made the small things clear, easier to understand & except. Remember alway keep balance in life, to laugh and smile is essential & healthy.   



No comments: