Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Personal Note:

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Today I feel compiled to say something, Vidan is a Vietnamese word that means "For the People" my main web-site, http://www.vidanusa.com , this blog page six, my e-mails, the book about my life Vi-Dan USA all the same, a ® trade mark. Why I used this word will become more clear as you read my book when done in a few months, basically the thought I share are about what I found as truth for me in live my life.  


Like all others in this world I was born into a belief system, for me christen "Lutheran", into a family where this faith was deeply held. What I believe today is different, from a lifetime of deep and serious thought. Yet today we live in a world that to have a different view on important subjects, at times taken as a rejection or a-front to another, but this is not my thinking. Every person on earth has to find what they believe on big issues, and respect all others belief's. 


Early this morning my 2nd oldest brother passed on after a extended illness, he died with his strong belief system, at peace and assured of his life and eternity, much as my mother did about 6 years before, a Christen belief. His name was Sherwin Iverson of Pagosa Springs, Colorado. A fine man, navy veteran, a self made successful man, in work, business and in build his family, respect by all that know him, he did live his life doing and following his dreams.


All belief systems the world over are for that purpose, to help people in life and to face death, or as most would say this temporary time on earth. I completely respect and hold that as good, I have been with others as they passed on with these same feeling but of another belief system. It is about having confidents in yourself and respect for others, things we should all always strive for. 


What I do is personal, real, about living life, done completely by me. My concept explained on page one of my web-site.  Todays thought was picked a few days ago but for me personally more important today.





This of course is true for me and everyone, I do admit I don't understand people that seem at times to not be happy for every single day they wake up to another day of this remarkable life, another day to be part of this vast universe. 


Remember Happiness is oh so simple, a grateful heart is the beginning of wisdom.

 

No comments: