Friday, April 10, 2020

The Lessons I hope that our learned



The Lessons I Hope that our Learned !!!Time and events happen so rapidly, it's our new reality. The lessons I hope the young and people will learn our these.
On page 1 of the web-site vidanusa.com our my hope for our future generations, writen 5-6 years ago. Maybe because life changing events were part of my life's experience, this why these thought became my first page. I’ve worked on my book of raw history in the first person kinda all my adult life. Known the important part was the lesson’s learned living life, lesson’s often learn overtime, at times hard, often lonely, and complicated with learning an on going process that never ended. It could be that's what pointed me to these basic facts I verbalized as best I could years ago. This is the most inportant part of my work, the point I want to share today.



THIS IS HOW ANYONES GOD SEES OUR WORLD !

The point many are missing, all bases of power will be challenge or changed by the fact that the power is shift toward the masses of people everywhere, that the people will have a seat at the table. The real challenge for those in positions of power with plenty will be to understand equality, when is enough - enough. More important what is the point ! On the side of the masses of people it will be how to create change using the rule of law and order to created the rules, policies, and laws we will move forward under.

Equality for all dose not match our human spirit. However In-Equality has always been man-kinds downfall, certainly the ability to have the opportunity to learn & participate (education), the right of all people for the basics of food, shelter, medical care of our time. If we can't provide that, it has to always be the goal of humanity. This is to me what it means to be human ! This depends on what priorities we as individual people demand. Our we today at that point on human evolution and development ?

I believe today, if we look, we can see that in our world their are limits, we have to share our world with all living things and people. On a personal level for people it will mean dose more and bigger bring what all have long desire, the ability to provide for their family, share love, to have good health, a meaningful productive life and to know joy / happiness, to me it is that simple. 

I believe life has seasons, in each we live out our lives according to each with our abilities and awareness. If we reach maturity I do believe for a content and meaningful end of life season, that is found in giving back to our world, sharing with others, time or money. This effort to leave this world just a little better then we found it, the rewards our great, is part of being a human being. To be responsible to our home the earth, to have human kindness for others, sharing and helping one another is powerful, sometimes called human LOVE ! 


Richard L Iverson

Remember Happiness is Oh so simple, that a grateful heart is the beginning of wisdom, that Effort is essential for anything worthwhile in life !

No comments: