Thursday, February 6, 2014

When to Dream

Thursday 6 February 2014




Dreams don't mean only to fix the world, go somewhere, in reality it is a way of thinking often. My father was a dirt farmer from the rolling hills of Iowa, he was born into it with an 8th grade education. In reality he should of never been a farmer, he was not a great farmer my Mom was, it was his dreams that took my Mom, 7 boys and 1 girl off that farm to Colorado. It was he that built so many things by himself, did things that seemed impossible, about drove my Mom nuts with his ideas. Simple and often imposable things by himself, people were astonished by what he could do.  



Often it is simple fear of what others might think, fear what if we can't do it, event fear if it works out. I deeply believe we go around but once in this life so these fears are simply not logical. 



No comments: